MaxBotix High Performance Ultrasonic Range Finder - MB7062 XL-MaxSonar-WR
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
currently out of stock. Can be back-ordered.
- Manufacturer: MaxBotix
- Order number: EXP-R36-039
- Manufacturer part number: MB7062
- country of origin: US
- HS code: 90159000
- Weight (kg): 0.058
The MB7062 XL-MaxSonar-WR offers an additional stability filter for all outputted range... more
The MB7062 XL-MaxSonar-WR offers an additional stability filter for all outputted range readings. This provides users with an extra layer of protection from noise and anomalous readings.
The weather resistant MB7062 XL-MaxSonar-WR is a rugged ultrasonic sensor component module. This outdoor sensor provides very short to long distance detection and ranging in a compact, robust PVC housing. The ultrasonic sensor meets the IP67 water intrusion standard and matches standard electrical 3/4‑inch PVC pipe fittings.
High output acoustic power combined with continuously variable gain, real‑time background automatic calibration, real‑time waveform signature analysis, and noise rejection algorithms results in virtually noise free distance readings. This holds true even in the presence of many of the various acoustic or electrical noise sources. The XL‑MaxSonar-WR sensors are factory calibrated to match narrow sensor beam patterns and provide reliable long range detection zones.
The MB7052 is the most advanced filter version of this sensor.
The MB7060 is the standard version of this sensor.
The MB7072 is an analog envelope output version of this sensor.
Models with additional chemical resistance are available
The F-Option design modification provides our weather resistant sensors with extra protection against corrosive chemical environments. Ask for the F-Option when ordering.
- Resolution of 1 cm
- 10Hz read rate
- 42kHz Ultrasonic sensor measures distance to objects
- RoHS Compliant
- Read from all 3 select sensor outputs: Analog Voltage, Serial, Pulse Width
- Operates from 3.0-5.5V
- Low 3.4mA average current requirement
- Small, light weight module
- Designed for easy integration into your project or product
- Operational Temperature from -40˚C to +70˚C (-40˚F to +160˚F)
- Real-time automatic calibration (voltage, humidity, ambient noise)
- Firmware filtering for better noise tolerance and clutter rejection
- 200,000+ Hours Mean Time Between Failure
- Weather Resistant (IP67), optional Chemical Resistant F-Option
- Matches standard electrical 3/4-inch PVC pipe fittings for easy mounting (3/4" National Pipe Thread Straight)
- Additional stability filter rejects occasional anomalous readings
- Maximum range of 765 cm (300 inches)
- Long range, narrow detection zone