These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
MaxBotix MB7066 XL-MaxSonar-WRL1
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
4 Stück ready for shipment
- Manufacturer: MaxBotix
- Order number: EXP-R36-040
- Manufacturer part number: MB7066-100
- country of origin: US
- HS code: 90159000
- Weight (kg): 0.058
The XL-MaxSonar-WRL1 is our longest range (10m) outdoor sensor. The weather resistant... more
The XL-MaxSonar-WRL1 is our longest range (10m) outdoor sensor.
The weather resistant XL-MaxSonar-WR is a rugged ultrasonic sensor component module. This outdoor sensor provides very short to long distance detection and ranging in a compact, robust PVC housing. The ultrasonic sensor meets the IP67 water intrusion standard and matches standard electrical 3/4?inch PVC pipe fittings.
High output acoustic power combined with continuously variable gain, real?time background automatic calibration, real?time waveform signature analysis, and noise rejection algorithms results in virtually noise free distance readings. This holds true even in the presence of many of the various acoustic or electrical noise sources. The XL?MaxSonar-WR sensors are factory calibrated to match narrow sensor beam patterns and provide reliable long range detection zones.
The MB7060 is the standard version of this sensor.
The MB7076 is an analog envelope output version of this sensor.
Models with additional chemical resistance are available
The F-Option design modification provides our weather resistant sensors with extra protection against corrosive chemical environments. Ask for the F-Option when ordering.
- Resolution of 1 cm
- 10Hz read rate
- 42kHz Ultrasonic sensor measures distance to objects
- RoHS Compliant
- Read from all 3 select sensor outputs: Analog Voltage, Serial, Pulse Width
- Operates from 3.0-5.5V
- Low 3.4mA average current requirement
- Small, light weight module
- Designed for easy integration into your project or product
- Operational Temperature from -40?C to +70?C (-40?F to +160?F)
- Real-time automatic calibration (voltage, humidity, ambient noise)
- Firmware filtering for better noise tolerance and clutter rejection
- 200,000+ Hours Mean Time Between Failure
- Weather Resistant (IP67), optional Chemical Resistant F-Option
- Matches standard electrical 3/4-inch PVC pipe fittings for easy mounting (3/4" National Pipe Thread Straight)
- Our longest range outdoor, weather resistant, ultrasonic sensor
- Maximum range of 1068 cm (450 inches)
- Long range, narrow detection zone