Article successfully added.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Manufacturer: MaxBotix
- Order number: EXP-R36-050
- Manufacturer part number: MB7354
- Availability: 3
- Herkunftsland: US
- Zolltarifnummer: 90159000
- Gewicht (kg): 0.056
P Secure bonuspoints now
The weather resistant HRXL-MaxSonar-WR is a rugged ultrasonic sensor component module. This... more
The weather resistant HRXL-MaxSonar-WR is a rugged ultrasonic sensor component module. This outdoor sensor provides very short to long distance detection and ranging in a compact, robust PVC housing. The ultrasonic sensor meets the IP67 water intrusion standard and matches standard electrical 3/4‑inch PVC pipe fittings.
The MB7354 HRXL-MaxSonar-WRS is a low-cost, rugged ultrasonic snow depth sensor that is designed for reliable snow depth measurement. The MB7354 is the recommended sensor for snow depth measurement. The MB7354 has an internal filter that is a recent biased exponential weighted average. This filter is limited to change a maximum of 7mm per second. The sensor accurately applies temperature compensation to every reading, using either the integrated temperature sensor or the optional external temperature sensor (HR-MaxTemp).
High output acoustic power combined with continuously variable gain, real‑time background automatic calibration, real‑time waveform signature analysis, and noise rejection algorithms results in virtually noise free distance readings. This holds true even in the presence of many of the various acoustic or electrical noise sources. The HRXL‑MaxSonar-WR sensors are factory calibrated to match narrow sensor beam patterns and provide reliable long range detection zones.
The MB7374 is the TTL version of this sensor.
Models with additional chemical resistance are available
The F-Option design modification provides our weather resistant sensors with extra protection against corrosive chemical environments. Ask for the F-Option when ordering.
- Resolution of 1-mm
- 6.67Hz read rate
- Internal temperature compensation
- 42kHz ultrasonic sensor measures distance to objects
- RoHS Compliant
- Read from all 3 sensor outputs: Analog Voltage, Serial, Pulse Width
- Virtually no sensor dead zone, objects closer than 50cm range as 50cm
- Operates from 2.7-5.5V
- Low 2.9mA average current requirement
- Small, light weight module
- Designed for easy integration into your project or product
- Operational temperature -40°C to +65°C (-40°F to +149°F)
- Realtime automatic calibration (voltage, humidity, and ambient noise)
- Firmware filtering for excellent noise tolerance and clutter rejection
- Weather resistant (IP67), optional chemical resistant F-Option
- Matches standard electrical 3/4-inch PVC pipe fittings for easy mounting (3/4-inch National Pipe Thread Straight)
- Long narrow detection zone
- RS232 Serial Output
- Recommended for snow level measurement
- Recommended for weather station monitoring
- Maximum range of 5 meters (196 inches)