These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
|To 4||€129.35 *|
|From 5||€106.50 *|
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
5 Stück ready for shipment
- Manufacturer: MaxBotix
- Order number: EXP-R36-052
- Manufacturer part number: MB7364-100
- country of origin: US
- HS code: 90159000
- Weight (kg): 0.056
The weather resistant HRXL-MaxSonar-WR is a rugged ultrasonic sensor component module. This... more
The weather resistant HRXL-MaxSonar-WR is a rugged ultrasonic sensor component module. This outdoor sensor provides very short to long distance detection and ranging in a compact, robust PVC housing. The ultrasonic sensor meets the IP67 water intrusion standard and matches standard electrical 3/4‑inch PVC pipe fittings.
The MB7364 HRXL-MaxSonar-WRS is a low-cost, rugged ultrasonic snow depth sensor that is designed for reliable snow depth measurement. Internally, multiple sensor readings are analyzed using algorithms optimized for snow measurement. This is the base model for the MaxSonar snow depth measurement sensors. The sensor accurately applies temperature compensation to every reading, using either the integrated temperature sensor or the optional external temperature sensor (HR-MaxTemp).
High output acoustic power combined with continuously variable gain, real‑time background automatic calibration, real‑time waveform signature analysis, and noise rejection algorithms results in virtually noise free distance readings. This holds true even in the presence of many of the various acoustic or electrical noise sources. The HRXL‑MaxSonar-WR sensors are factory calibrated to match narrow sensor beam patterns and provide reliable long range detection zones.
The MB7384 is the TTL version of this sensor.
Models with additional chemical resistance are available
The F-Option design modification provides our weather resistant sensors with extra protection against corrosive chemical environments. Ask for the F-Option when ordering.
- Resolution of 1-mm
- 6.67Hz read rate
- Internal temperature compensation
- 42kHz ultrasonic sensor measures distance to objects
- RoHS Compliant
- Read from all 3 sensor outputs: Analog Voltage, Serial, Pulse Width
- Virtually no sensor dead zone, objects closer than 50cm range as 50cm
- Operates from 2.7-5.5V
- Low 2.9mA average current requirement
- Small, light weight module
- Designed for easy integration into your project or product
- Operational temperature -40°C to +65°C (-40°F to +149°F)
- Realtime automatic calibration (voltage, humidity, and ambient noise)
- Firmware filtering for excellent noise tolerance and clutter rejection
- Weather resistant (IP67), optional chemical resistant F-Option
- Matches standard electrical 3/4-inch PVC pipe fittings for easy mounting (3/4-inch National Pipe Thread Straight)
- Long narrow detection zone
- RS232 Serial Output
- Recommended for snow level measurement
- Recommended for weather station monitoring
- Maximum range of 5 meters (196 inches)