please note that our office and warehouse will be closed 16.12.2019 to 05.01.2020. The orders during this time will be shipped on 06.01.2020.
Enjoy all the sweet moments this wonderful holiday season and new year!
Your EXP-Tech team
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Manufacturer: Pololu
- Order number: EXP-R25-1092
- Manufacturer part number: 3415
- Availability: 2
- country of origin: US
- HS code: 85423190
- Weight (kg): 0.005
This sensor is a carrier/breakout board for ST’s VL53L1X laser-ranging sensor, which offers fast and accurate ranging up to 4 m.
It uses the time of flight (ToF) of invisible, eye-safe laser pulses to measure absolute distances independent of ambient lighting conditions and target characteristics like color, shape, and texture (though these things will affect the maximum range). The VL53L1X also features a programmable region of interest (ROI), so the full field of view can be reduced or divided into multiple zones. Distance measurements can be read through a digital I²C interface. The board includes a 2.8 V linear regulator and level-shifters that allow it to work over an input voltage range of 2.6 V to 5.5 V, and the 0.1″ pin spacing makes it easy to use with standard solderless breadboards and 0.1″ perfboards.
Features and specifications:
- Dimensions: 13 mm × 18 mm × 2 mm
- Weight without header pins: 0.5 g
- Operating voltage: 2.6 V to 5.5 V
- Supply current: ~15 mA
- Emitter: 940 nm invisible Class 1 VCSEL (vertical cavity surface-emitting laser) – eye-safe
- Detector: 16×16 SPAD (single photon avalanche diode) receiving array with integrated lens
- Typical full field of view (FoV): 27°
- Configurable detection interrupt thresholds for implementing autonomous low-power presence detection
- Fast and accurate ranging with three distance mode options
- Minimum range: 4 cm (objects under this range are detected, but measurements are not accurate)
- Output format (I²C): 16-bit distance reading (in millimeters)