please note that our office and warehouse will be closed 16.12.2019 to 05.01.2020. The orders during this time will be shipped on 06.01.2020.
Enjoy all the sweet moments this wonderful holiday season and new year!
Your EXP-Tech team
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Manufacturer: Waveshare
- Order number: EXP-R63-150
- Manufacturer part number: 14929
- Availability: 3
- country of origin: CN
- HS code: 85423190
- Weight (kg): 0.005
VL53L1X Distance Sensor is a Time-of-Flight (ToF) ranging module based on the VL53L1X from ST, with accurate ranging up to 4m and fast ranging frequency up to 50 Hz, it is controlled through I2C interface, and pretty low power consumption.
The VL53L1X is a ToF sensor which embeds the ST’s third generation FlightSense patented technology. Compared with the second generation VL53L0X, the VL53L1X extends the ToF ranging distance up to 4m, and features fast ranging frequency up to 50 Hz.
Unlike conventional ranging sensors, the VL53L1X integrates physical infrared filters and optics, uses ST’s latest generation ToF technology which allows absolute distance measurement whatever the target color and reflectance, achieves better anti-interference capability.
- I2C communication interface, control the module on/off via IO pins
- Onboard voltage translator, compatible with 3.3V/5V operating voltage
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/Arduino/STM32)
- Operating voltage: 3.3V/5V
- Dimension: 20mm × 24mm
- Mounting holes size: 2.0mm
- Ranging distance: 40 ~ 4000mm
- Ranging accuracy: ±5%
- Ranging time (min): 20ms (short distance mode), 33ms (medium/long distance mode)
- Field of view: 27°
- Laser wavelength: 940nm
- Operating temperature: -20 ~ 80°C
- VCC: 3.3V/5V power input
- GND: ground
- SDA: I2C data pin
- SCL: I2C clock pin
- SHUT: shutdown control, connects to IO pin
- INT: interrupt output, connects to IO pin
- VL53L1X Distance Sensor x1
- PH2.0 6PIN wire 20cm x1