The RPLIDAR A3M1
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
currently out of stock. Can be back-ordered.
- Manufacturer: Seeed Studio
- Order number: EXP-R02-654
- Manufacturer part number: 110991068
- country of origin: CN
- HS code: 85423190
- Weight (kg): 0.19
The RPLIDAR A3M1 is the next generation low cost 360 degree 2D laser scanner (LIDAR) solution developed by SLAMTEC. It can take up to 16000 samples of laser ranging per second with high rotation speed. And equipped with SLAMTEC patented OPTMAG technology, it breakouts the life limitation of traditional LIDAR system so as to work stably for a long time.
The system can perform 2D 360-degree scan within a 25-meter range. The generated 2D point cloud data can be used in mapping, localization and object/environment modeling.
Compared with RPLIDARs in other series, RPLIDAR A3M1 has a more stable performance when detecting objects in long distance, objects in white or black alternatively and objects under direct sunlight, which is ideal for map building in the outdoor environment within a 25-meter ranging radius. Therefore, it can be widely applied in many consumer-oriented business scenarios. RPLIDRA A3M1 supports to work under two modes alternatively: enhanced mode and outdoor mode. In the enhanced mode, it works with the maximum ranging radius and sampling rate to realize an optimistic mapping performance in the indoor environments. While in the outdoor mode, RPLIDAR A3M1 works with a more reliable resistance to daylight interference, which prevents it from “blind” in outdoor environment.
The typical scanning frequency of RPLIDAR A3M1 is 10Hz(600rpm), and the frequency can be freely adjusted within the 5-20Hz range according to the specific requirements. With the 10Hz scanning frequency, the sampling rate is 16kHz and the angular resolution is 0.225°.
Due to the improvements in SLAMTEC hardware operating performance and related algorithm, RPLIDAR A3M1 works well in all kinds of indoor environment and outdoor environment with direct sunlight. Meanwhile, before leaving the factory, every RPLIDAR A3M1 has passed the strict testing to ensure the laser output power meet the eye-safety standard of IEC-60825 Class 1.
- General robot navigation and localization
- Environment scanning and 3D re-modeling
- Service robot or industrial robot working for long hours
- Home service/cleaning robot navigation
- localization General simultaneous localization and mapping (SLAM)
- Smart toy’s localization and obstacle avoidance
- Ranging 16000 Times per Second
- 25 Meters Range Radius
- Indoor and Outdoor Availability
- 360 Degree Omnidirectional Laser Range Scanning
- 4 Centimeters Ultra-thin
- Brushless Motor, Low Noise, New Non-contact Drive
- OPTMAG Original Design, 5 Years Ultra-long Life
- The RPLIDAR A3 system adopts the low power infrared laser