Garmin LIDAR-Lite v4 LED - Distance Measurement Sensor
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
17 Stück sofort versandfertig
- Manufacturer: Garmin
- Order number: EXP-R12-203
- Manufacturer part number: 010-02022-00
- country of origin: TW
- HS code: 90151010
- Weight (kg): 0.05
The LIDAR-Lite v4 LED sensor is the next step in the LIDAR-Lite line. A small, lightweight, low-power optical ranging sensor. It's the first to incorporate ANT profile wireless networking technology into an optical sensor. Its built-in nRF52840 processor means that developers can create custom applications, or be operated as a stand-alone device right out of the box by using the preloaded stock application.
Like the LIDAR-Lite v3 and LIDAR-Lite v3HP sensors; it can also be directly connected to an external micro-controller running a custom user application. As such, it provides a highly adaptable option for OEM and maker applications in robotics, Internet of Things, and unmanned vehicles — or any application where an ultrasonic sensor might otherwise be used. It’s perfect as the basic building block for applications where wireless capabilities, small size, light weight, low power consumption and high performance are important factors in a short-range, 10-meter, optical distance measuring sensor.
The LIDAR-Lite v4 requires an external 5VDC power source and soldering is required. This Time-of-Flight ranging module uses a LED and optics for ranging. It does not use a laser; therefore, it is inherently eye-safe under normal usage.
- Resolution: 1 cm
- Range: 5 cm to 10 meters (as measured from back of unit)
- Update rate: 200 Hz typical
- Interface: I2C or ANT; user configurable for SPI using the Nordic SDK
- Power (operating voltage): 4.75 - 5.25 VDC
- Current consumption: 2mA idle, 85mA during acquisition
- Operating temperature: -20 to 60° C
- LED wavelength: 940 nm
- Beam divergence: 4.77°
- Optical aperture: 14.9 mm
- Unit size (HxWxD): 52.2 x 21.2 x 24.0 mm
- Weight: 14.6 g