These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
This product is currently not available.
EZO-CO2 Embedded NDIR CO2 Sensor
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
currently out of stock. Can be back-ordered.
- Manufacturer: Atlas Scientific
- Order number: EXP-R35-117
- Manufacturer part number: EZO-CO2
- country of origin: US
- HS code: 85423190
- Weight (kg): 0.2
Co2 only consists of 0.04% of the atmosphere meaning; it’s a trace gas that’s quite difficult to... more
Co2 only consists of 0.04% of the atmosphere meaning; it’s a trace gas that’s quite difficult to detect. The Atlas Scientific EZO-CO2 sensor is a compact Non-Dispersive Infrared (NDIR) sensor that gets right to the point, giving you the Co2 readings in ppm. With internal temperature and humidity compensation, the Atlas Scientific EZO-CO2 sensor easily brings advanced sensing to your next project.
The EZO-CO2™ comes with:
One embedded carbon dioxide sensor, and one data cable with 5 pin male header.
- Reads: Gaseous CO2
- Range: 0 - 10,000 ppm
- Calibration: Factory calibrated
- Response time: 1 reading per second
- Resolution: 1 ppm
- Accuracy: +/- 5% +/- 50 ppm
- Connector: 5 lead data cable
- Warmup time: 10 seconds
- Cable length: 1 meter
- Data protocol: UART & I2C
- Default I2C address: 105 (0x69)
- Data format: ASCII
- Operating voltage: 3.3V - 5V
- Life expectancy: ~5.5 years