Dear customers,EXP Tech will be closed from 14.12.2020 to 04.01.2021 for the Christmas Holidays. Last shipping day in 2020 is 11.12.2020. Please plan ahead.
Your EXP-Tech team
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Manufacturer: Mikroe
- Order number: EXP-R76-025
- Manufacturer part number: MIKROE-2953
- Availability: 6
- Weight (kg): 0.018
Air quality 3 click is the air quality measurement device, which is able to output both equivalent CO2 levels and total volatile organic compounds (TVOC) concentration in the indoor environment. The Click board™ is equipped with the state-of-the-art air quality sensor IC, which has an integrated MCU and a specially designed metal oxide (MOX) gas sensor microplate, allowing for high reliability, fast cycle times and a significant reduction in the power consumption, compared to other MOX sensor-based devices. The Click board™ is also equipped with a temperature compensating element, which allows for increased measurement accuracy.
- Type: Air Quality ,Gas
- Applications: A perfect solution for various air conditioning systems, ventilation systems and other IoT applications where accurate, detailed and reliable air quality readings are required.
- On-board modules: CCS811, an advanced ultra-low power digital gas sensor for monitoring the indoor air quality (IAQ), from ams.
- Key Features: Onboard MCU processing, programmable interrupts, advanced MOX gas sensor technology, direct I2C reading of calculated values which allow fast time to market and rapid development
- Interface: I2C
- Click board size: M (42.9 x 25.4 mm)
- Input Voltage: 3.3V