These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
3 Stück ready for shipment
- Manufacturer: Sparkfun
- Order number: EXP-R05-093
- Manufacturer part number: SEN-11028
- country of origin: US
- HS code: 90318034
- Weight (kg): 0.002
The MPU-6050 is a serious little piece of motion processing tech! By combining a 3-axis... more
The MPU-6050 is a serious little piece of motion processing tech! By combining a 3-axis gyroscope and a 3-axis accelerometer on the same silicon die together with an onboard Digital Motion Processor™ (DMP™) capable of processing complex 9-axis MotionFusion algorithms, the MPU-6050 does away with the cross-axis alignment problems that can creep up on discrete parts.
Our breakout board for the MPU-6050 makes this tiny QFN package easy to work into your project. Every pin you need to get up and running is broken out to 0.1" headers, including the auxiliary master I2C bus which allows the MPU-6050 to access external magnetometers and other sensors.
- I2C Digital-output of 6 or 9-axis MotionFusion data in rotation matrix, quaternion, Euler Angle, or raw data format
- Input Voltage: 2.3 - 3.4V
- Selectable Solder Jumpers on CLK, FSYNC and AD0
- Tri-Axis angular rate sensor (gyro) with a sensitivity up to 131 LSBs/dps and a full-scale range of ±250, ±500, ±1000, and ±2000dps
- Tri-Axis accelerometer with a programmable full scale range of ±2g, ±4g, ±8g and ±16g
- Digital Motion Processing™ (DMP™) engine offloads complex MotionFusion, sensor timing synchronization and gesture detection
- Embedded algorithms for run-time bias and compass calibration. No user intervention required
- Digital-output temperature sensor
- Eagle Files
- Datasheet (MPU-6050)
- Example Code