Dear customers,Due to the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation, we cannot guarantee our usual same-day shipping.
Your EXP-Tech team
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Manufacturer: Adafruit
- Order number: EXP-R15-1308
- Manufacturer part number: 3611
- Availability: 7
- country of origin: US
- HS code: 85423190
- Weight (kg): 0.005
Adafruit STEMMA TSL2561 gives you two ways to play: you can use alligator clips to connect the sensor to your Flora, Gemma or Circuit Playground, or plug-n-play with STEMMA cables or Seeed Grove cables.
Each STEMMA board has level-shifting and protection circuitry on the power supply and data lines so you can design with no worries about incompatibilities or accidents.
- Approximates Human eye Response
- Precisely Measures Illuminance in Diverse Lighting Conditions
- Temperature range: -30 to 80 *C
- Dynamic range (Lux): 0.1 to 40,000 Lux
- Voltage range: 2.7-3.6V
- Interface: I2C
- This board/chip uses I2C 7-bit addresses 0x39 (default), 0x29, 0x49, selectable with jumpers
- Product Dimensions: 25.8mm x 25.8mm x 7.3mm
- Product Weight: 2.0g