Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 14 days
- Manufacturer: BlueDot
- Order number: EXP-R12-157
- Manufacturer part number: BME280+TSL2591
- Availability: 0
- country of origin: DE
- HS code: 85423190
- Weight (kg): 0.005
The one thing that the BME280 sensor cannot do, is measure light! Well, we can fix that. The BlueDot BME280 TSL2591 Advanced Weather Station combines two awesome sensors in one single board! While the BME280 measures temperature, humidity, pressure and altitude , the TSL2591 measures illuminance with great sensitivity.
- Light, Temperature, Humidity, Pressure and Altitude Measurements. You can measure illuminance, temperature, relative humidity and air pressure with high precision. Besides, the pressure measurements allows you to calculate your altitude with a precision of ± 1.0 meters.
- 3.3V and 5V Power Supply. The on-board voltage regulator accepts anything from 2.6V to 5.5V to supply the BME280 and the TSL2591 sensors.
- I2C Communication. Using the I2C communication protocol you need no more than two wires to transfer data from and to your board.
- Data Transfer with both 5V and 3.3V devices. While devices like the Arduino Uno interpret a 5V signal as a logic HIGH, the BME280 and the TSL2591 use 3.3V as a logic HIGH. The on-board logic level converter translates the 5V signals into 3.3V signals and vice-versa.
- BlueDot BME280 TSL2591 Library for Arduino. Yes! You don't need to struggle with any datasheet! With the BlueDot BME280 TSL2591 Library you can start measuring right away. Just download the library from the Arduino IDE, from Github or directly from our Website.