These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
currently out of stock. Can be back-ordered.
- Manufacturer: Pololu
- Order number: EXP-R25-1261
- Manufacturer part number: 4205
- country of origin: US
- HS code: 90275000
- Weight (kg): 0.001
This array of IR LED/phototransistor pairs is great for precisely identifying changes in... more
This array of IR LED/phototransistor pairs is great for precisely identifying changes in reflectance (like line detection). It operates from 2.9 V to 5.5 V and offers dimmable brightness control independent of the supply voltage and separate controls for the odd and even emitters. In general, the closer the object, the higher the contrast between light and dark readings, but high-reflectance objects are generally detectable out to around 40mm.
- Dimensions: 21.0 × 20.0 × 2.5 mm
- Operating voltage: 2.9 V to 5.5 V
- Sensor type: QTR
- Sensor count: 5
- Sensor pitch: 4 mm
- Full-brightness LED current: 30 mA (independent of supply voltage)
- Max board current: 93 mA
- Output format: analog voltages (0 V to VCC)
- Optimal sensing distance: 5 mm
- Maximum recommended sensing distance: 40 mm
- Weight: 1.2 g
|Maximum Sensing Distance (mm):||40|
|Maximum Current (mA):||93|