Article successfully added.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Manufacturer: Adafruit
- Order number: EXP-R15-596
- Manufacturer part number: 1831
- Availability: 11
- country of origin: CN
- HS code: 85333100
- Weight (kg): 0.001
P Secure bonuspoints now
This potentiometer is a two-in-one, good in a breadboard or with a panel. Its a fairly standard... more
This potentiometer is a two-in-one, good in a breadboard or with a panel. Its a fairly standard linear taper 100K ohm potentiometer, with a grippy shaft. Its smooth and easy to turn, but not so loose that it will shift on its own. We like this one because the legs are 0.2" apart with pin-points, so you can plug it into a breadboard or perfboard. Once you're done prototyping, you can drill a hole into your project box and mount the potentiometer that way.
- 100K ohm potentiometer, linear taper
- 100,000 Cycle Life
- Rotational travel: 300 °
- Static Stop Strength: 90 oz-in
- Rotational Torque: 0.5 to 1.25 oz-in
- P160KN-0QC15B10K Datasheet
- Body: 16mm / 0.6"
- Body Circumference: 50mm / 2"
- Shaft Length: 15mm / 0.6"
- Weight: 6g