please note that our office and warehouse will be closed 16.12.2019 to 05.01.2020. The orders during this time will be shipped on 06.01.2020.
Enjoy all the sweet moments this wonderful holiday season and new year!
Your EXP-Tech team
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Manufacturer: BlueDot
- Order number: EXP-R12-198
- Manufacturer part number: BMP388
- Availability: 6
- country of origin: DE
- HS code: 85423190
- Weight (kg): 0.005
With the new barometric pressure sensor BMP388 from BOSCH Sensortec, this tiny board measures atmospheric pressure with a relative accuracy of only ± 8 Pa, enabling you to measure altitude with an accuracy of ± 0.66 meters! This a great improvement over the accuracy reached with the previous BMP280 pressure sensor (± 12 Pa, equivalent to ± 1.0 meters) and much better than the accuracy from the BME280 and BME680 environmental sensors (± 120 Pa). Since it enables very accurate altitude measurements, the BMP388 is well suited for drone applications.
- Temperature, Pressure and Altitude Measurements. You can measure temperature and atmospheric pressure with high precision. Besides, the pressure measurements allows you to calculate your altitude with a precision of ± 0.66 meters.
- 3.3V and 5V Power Supply. The on-board voltage regulator accepts anything from 2.6V to 5.5V to supply the BMP388 sensor.
- SPI and I2C Communication. Depending on your project, you may choose between SPI and I2C protocols to communicate with the sensor.
- Data Transfer with both 5V and 3.3V devices. While devices like the Arduino Uno interpret a 5V signal as a logic HIGH, the BMP388 uses 3.3V as a logic HIGH. The on-board logic level converter translates the 5V signals into 3.3V signals and vice-versa.