Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Manufacturer: BlueDot
- Order number: EXP-R12-198
- Manufacturer part number: BMP388
- Availability: 9
- country of origin: DE
- HS code: 85423190
- Weight (kg): 0.005
With the new barometric pressure sensor BMP388 from BOSCH Sensortec, this tiny board measures atmospheric pressure with a relative accuracy of only ± 8 Pa, enabling you to measure altitude with an accuracy of ± 0.66 meters! This a great improvement over the accuracy reached with the previous BMP280 pressure sensor (± 12 Pa, equivalent to ± 1.0 meters) and much better than the accuracy from the BME280 and BME680 environmental sensors (± 120 Pa). Since it enables very accurate altitude measurements, the BMP388 is well suited for drone applications.
- Temperature, Pressure and Altitude Measurements. You can measure temperature and atmospheric pressure with high precision. Besides, the pressure measurements allows you to calculate your altitude with a precision of ± 0.66 meters.
- 3.3V and 5V Power Supply. The on-board voltage regulator accepts anything from 2.6V to 5.5V to supply the BMP388 sensor.
- SPI and I2C Communication. Depending on your project, you may choose between SPI and I2C protocols to communicate with the sensor.
- Data Transfer with both 5V and 3.3V devices. While devices like the Arduino Uno interpret a 5V signal as a logic HIGH, the BMP388 uses 3.3V as a logic HIGH. The on-board logic level converter translates the 5V signals into 3.3V signals and vice-versa.