BlueDot TMP117 Board
|To 9||€12.02 *|
|From 10||€11.42 *|
|From 20||€10.82 *|
|From 50||€10.22 *|
|From 100||€9.62 *|
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
5 Stück ready for shipment
- Manufacturer: BlueDot
- Order number: EXP-R12-217
- Manufacturer part number: TMP117
- country of origin: DE
- Weight (kg): 0.005
The TMP117NAIDRVR is a high-precision temperature sensor from Texas Instruments, capable of measuring temperatures with an accuracy of up to ±0.1°C accross the range of -20°C and 50°C with no calibration. The TMP117 has an accuracy comparable to a Class AA RTD, while using only a fraction of the power typically needed for a PT100 RTD.
- High Accuracy and High Resolution. Measurement accuracy of up to ±0.1°C accross the range of -20°C and 50°C. The TMP117 also provides a 16-bit temperature result with a resolution of 0.0078°C.
- Wide Range Supply Voltage. The sensor operates from 1.8 V and 5.5 V at VCC, dispensing the need of voltage regulation.
- Low Power Consumption. It has a very low power consumption, typically 3.5 µA, which minimizes the impact of self-heating.
- I2C Communication. The sensor communicates through the I2C protocol using 0x49 as the default address. By connecting the AD0 Pin to either GND, SDA or SDL the addresses 0x48, 0x4A and 0x4B are also available.
Sensor Part Number: TMP117NAIDRVR
Temperature Accuracy for range -40°C to 100°C: min. -0.20°C typ. ±0.1°C max. +20°C
Temperature Accuracy for range -55°C to 125°C: min. -0.25°C typ. ±0.1°C max. +0.25°C
Temperature Accuracy for range -55°C to 150°C: min. -0.30°C typ. ±0.1°C max. +0.30°C
Temperature Resolution (LSB): 7.8125 m°C
Board Supply Range: 1.8 V to 5.5 V
Sensor Current Consumption at 1 Hz conversion cycle: 3.5 µA
Board Operating Temperature: -55°C to 125°C
Communication Modes: I2C
I2C Addresses: 0x49 (default), 0x48, 0x4A and 0x4B
Board Size: 26 x 19 x 2 mm
Mounting Hole Size: 2.8 mm