SparkFun HIH6130 Humidity and Temperature Sensor
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
1 Stück sofort versandfertig
- Manufacturer: Sparkfun
- Order number: EXP-R05-310
- Manufacturer part number: SEN-11295
- country of origin: US
- HS code: 85340090
- Weight (kg): 0.001
It's not the heat but the humidity that gets you, at least that's what they say. Really, both... more
It's not the heat but the humidity that gets you, at least that's what they say. Really, both are important, what you need is a sensor that combines humidity and temperature readings. How about this Honeywell HumidIcon Digital Humidity/Temperature Sensor?
The HIH6130 is a digital output-type relative humidity (RH) and temperature sensor combined in the same package. This allows the RH measurement to be temperature compensated and provides a second, standalone temperature sensor output.
This breakout board gives you standard 0.1" spaced headers for each of the pins on this SOIC package, making it a lot easier to prototype your next humidity-sensing application. Communication with the HIH6130 is easily achieved over I2C using libraries like "Wire.h"
- Operating Voltage: 2.3-5.5v
- Compensated humidity range: 10-90% RH
- Compensated temp. range 5-50°C
- True temperature-compensated digital I2C output
- Wide operating temperature range allows for use in many applications