Article successfully added.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Manufacturer: Adafruit
- Order number: EXP-R15-367
- Manufacturer part number: 1782
- Availability: 4
- Herkunftsland: US
- Zolltarifnummer: 85340019
- Gewicht (kg): 0.01
P Secure bonuspoints now
This I2C digital temperature sensor is one of the more accurate/precise we've ever seen, with a... more
This I2C digital temperature sensor is one of the more accurate/precise we've ever seen, with a typical accuracy of ±0.25°C over the sensor's -40°C to +125°C range and precision of +0.0625°C. They work great with any microcontroller using standard i2c. There are 3 address pins so you can connect up to 8 to a single I2C bus without address collisions. Best of all, a wide voltage range makes is usable with 2.7V to 5.5V logic!
Unlike the DS18B20, this sensor does not come in through-hole package so we placed this small sensor on a breakout board PCB for easy use. The PCB includes mounting holes, and pull down resistors for the 3 address pins. We even wrote a lovely little tutorial and library that will work with any Arduino compatible. You'll be up and running in 15 minutes or less.
Some quick specs:
- Simple I2C control
- Up to 8 on a single I2C bus with adjustable address pins
- 0.25°C typical precision over -40°C to 125°C range (0.5°C guaranteed max from -20°C to 100°C)
- 0.0625°C resolution
- 2.7V to 5.5V power and logic voltage range
- Operating Current: 200 μA (typical)