please note that our office and warehouse will be closed 16.12.2019 to 05.01.2020. The orders during this time will be shipped on 06.01.2020.
Enjoy all the sweet moments this wonderful holiday season and new year!
Your EXP-Tech team
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Manufacturer: Adafruit
- Order number: EXP-R15-1240
- Manufacturer part number: 3245
- Availability: 2
- country of origin: CN
- HS code: 90309000
- Weight (kg): 0.03
Thermocouples are best used for measuring temperatures that can go above 100°C. This is a bare wires stainless-steel tip probe which can measure air or surface temperatures. Most inexpensive thermocouples have a vinyl covering which can melt at around 200°C, this one uses a fiberglass braid so it can be used in high temperature measurements such as heaters and ovens. There's a small piece of heat shrink on the connector ends of the wire to keep the fiberglass from fraying, and a 2 cm long stainless steel probe on the opposite end.
- K type thermocouple with glass over-braiding
- Good up to 500°C (900°F)!
- Color-coded wires
- 1 meter long (a little more than 3 feet)
- Best used with a thermocouple amplifier such as the MAX31855, AD8495 or MAX31856