Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Manufacturer: BlueDot
- Order number: EXP-R12-146
- Manufacturer part number: BME280
- Availability: 1
- country of origin: DE
- HS code: 90318080
- Weight (kg): 0.005
The BlueDot BME280 Weather Station is the best way to measure temperature, humidity, pressure and altitude with an Arduino. Being developed for mobile applications, the BME280 sensor from BOSCH combines high precision and low power consumption in a very small package.
Here are 5 features that make the BlueDot BME280 Weather Station very easy to use:
- Temperature, Humidity, Pressure and Altitude Measurements. You can measure temperature, relative humidity and air pressure with high precision. Besides, the pressure measurements allows you to calculate your altitude with a precision of ± 1.0 meters.
- 3.3V and 5V Power Supply. The on-board voltage regulator accepts anything from 2.6V to 5.5V to supply the BME280 sensor.
- SPI and I2C Communication. Depending on your project, you may choose between SPI and I2C protocols to communicate with the sensor.
- Data Transfer with both 5V and 3.3V devices. While devices like the Arduino Uno interpret a 5V signal as a logic HIGH, the BME280 uses 3.3V as a logic HIGH. The on-board logic level converter translates the 5V signals into 3.3V signals and vice-versa.
- BlueDot BME280 Library for Arduino. The best for last! With the BlueDot BME280 Library you can start measuring right away. Just download the library from the Arduino IDE, from Github or directly from our Website.