We have summer vacation from 15 Aug 2022 to 19 Aug 2022
The orders during the vacation will be processed on 22 Aug 2022. Please plan ahead.
BlueDot BME680 Breakout Board
|To 9||€25.28 *|
|From 10||€24.02 *|
|From 20||€22.76 *|
|From 50||€21.48 *|
|From 100||€20.22 *|
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
4 Stück ready for shipment
- Manufacturer: BlueDot
- Order number: EXP-R12-148
- Manufacturer part number: BME680
- country of origin: DE
- HS code: 85423990
- Weight (kg): 0.005
The BlueDot BME680 Environmental and Gas Sensor not only allows you measure temperature, humidity, pressure and altitude with an Arduino, but with the integrated Metal Oxide (MOX) Gas Sensor you can measure volatile organic compounds (VOCs) in the air. The Metal Oxide-based sensor detects VOCs by adsorption on its sensitive layer and its resistance changes with the VOC concentration (the higher the VOC concentration, the lower the output resistance and vice-versa). The raw-signal is therefore a resistance value in ohms.
Volatile organic compounds are typically found in building materials, printers, solvents, paints, gasoline and many household products. The long-term exposure to VOCs can be harmful to our health and since we spend so much time indoors (homes and offices), it is important to find the source and reduce the concentration of VOCs in indoor environments.
The BME680 sensor is the most recent development from Bosch Sensortec, the world's leading manufacturer of MEMS (Micro Electromechanical Systems). Here are 5 features that make the BlueDot BME680 Environmental and Gas Sensor very easy to use.
- Temperature, Humidity, Pressure and Altitude Measurements. You can measure temperature, relative humidity and air pressure with high precision. Besides, the pressure measurements allows you to calculate your altitude with a precision of ± 1.0 meters.
- Measurement of VOC Concentration. You can detect high concentrations of VOCs in the surrounding air. The raw signal is a resistance value in ohms, which goes down with increasing VOC concentration.
- 3.3V and 5V Power Supply. The on-board voltage regulator accepts anything from 2.6V to 5.5V to supply the BME680 sensor.
- SPI and I2C Communication. Depending on your project, you may choose between SPI and I2C protocols to communicate with the sensor.
- Data Transfer with both 5V and 3.3V devices. While devices like the Arduino Uno interpret a 5V signal as a logic HIGH, the BME280 uses 3.3V as a logic HIGH. The on-board logic level converter translates the 5V signals into 3.3V signals and vice-versa.
Temperature Range: -40°C to 85°C
Absolute Accuracy (Temperature): ± 1.0°C (0...65) and ± 0.5°C (at 25°C)
Humidity Range: 0% to 100%
Absolute Accuracy (Humidity): ± 3% (20...80%)
Pressure Range: 300 hPa to 1100 hPa
Absolute Accuracy (Pressure): ± 0.6 hPa
Board Power Supply: 2.6 V to 5.5 V
Sensor Standby Current: 0.2 µA
Sensor Current @ 1Hz Humidity and Temperature: 2.1 µA
Sensor Current @ 1Hz Pressure and Temperature: 3.1 µA
Sensor Current @ 1Hz Humidity, Pressure and Temperature: 3.7 µA
Sensor Current @ p/h/T/gas depending on operation mode: 0.09 - 1.2 mA
Sensor Current on Sleep Mode: 0.15 µA
Communication Modes: I2C, SPI
I2C Addresses: 0x77 (default) and 0x76
Board Size: 26 x 19 x 2 mm
Mounting Hole Size: 2.5 mm