please note that our office and warehouse will be closed 16.12.2019 to 05.01.2020. The orders during this time will be shipped on 06.01.2020.
Enjoy all the sweet moments this wonderful holiday season and new year!
Your EXP-Tech team
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Manufacturer: Adafruit
- Order number: EXP-R15-1385
- Manufacturer part number: 4089
- Availability: 2
- country of origin: US
- HS code: 85423190
- Weight (kg): 0.002
Analog Devices, known for their reliable and well-documented sensor chips - has a high precision and high resolution temperature sensor on the market, and we've got a breakout to make it easy to use! The Analog Devices ADT7410 gets straight to the point - it's an I2C temperature sensor, with 16-bit 0.0078°C temperature resolution and 0.5°C temperature tolerance. Wire it up to your microcontroller or single-board computer to get reliable temperature readings with ease
The ADT7410 has 2 address pins, so you can have up to 4 sensors on one I2C bus. There's also interrupt and critical-temperature alert pins. The sensor is good from 2.7V to 5.5V power and logic, for easy integration.
- Wide input-voltage range: 2.7 V to 5.5 V
- Up to 16-bit temperature resolution (0.0078°C per lsb), default is 13 bits (0.0625°C per lsb).
- Highly accurate temperature tolerances
- Configurable I2C address allows up to four sensors on the I2C bus
- Operates over I2C, so only two shared lines required