These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
currently out of stock. Can be back-ordered.
- Manufacturer: Olimex
- Order number: EXP-R14-269
- Manufacturer part number: MOD-BME280
- country of origin: BG
- HS code: 85423190
- Weight (kg): 0.005
MOD-BME280 is combined humidity, temperature and pressure sensor module based on Bosch BME280... more
MOD-BME280 is combined humidity, temperature and pressure sensor module based on Bosch BME280 sensor. It has two digital interfaces: I2C (up to 3.4 MHz) and SPI (3/4 wire, up to 10 MHz). Typical use is: Home automation control, quality of working environment, control heating, venting, air conditioning (HVAC), elevator detection (change of air pressure), Vertical velocity indication (rise/sink speed).
IMPORTANT NOTICE: BME380 sensor works on 3.3V power supply, if you use it with Arduino set on 5V you will damage this sensor.
- Operating voltage 3.3V
- Temperature -40..+85C
- Humidity 0...100 % Rh
- Pressure 300...1100 hPa (+9000m..-500m above sea level)
- Humidity sensor Response time: 1 s
- Humidity accuracy ±3 % Rh
- Pressure sensor RMS Noise 0.2 Pa, equiv. to 1.7 cm
- Current consumption 1.8 ?A @ 1 Hz humidity and temperature
- Current consumption 2.8 ?A @ 1 Hz pressure and temperature
- Current consumption 3.6 ?A @ 1 Hz humidity, pressure and temperature
- 0.1 ?A in sleep mode
- Dimensions: 22 x 35 mm