please note that our office and warehouse will be closed 16.12.2019 to 05.01.2020. The orders during this time will be shipped on 06.01.2020.
Enjoy all the sweet moments this wonderful holiday season and new year!
Your EXP-Tech team
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Manufacturer: Olimex
- Order number: EXP-R14-269
- Manufacturer part number: MOD-BME280
- Availability: 3
- country of origin: BG
- HS code: 85423190
- Weight (kg): 0.005
MOD-BME280 is combined humidity, temperature and pressure sensor module based on Bosch BME280 sensor. It has two digital interfaces: I2C (up to 3.4 MHz) and SPI (3/4 wire, up to 10 MHz). Typical use is: Home automation control, quality of working environment, control heating, venting, air conditioning (HVAC), elevator detection (change of air pressure), Vertical velocity indication (rise/sink speed).
IMPORTANT NOTICE: BME380 sensor works on 3.3V power supply, if you use it with Arduino set on 5V you will damage this sensor.
- Operating voltage 3.3V
- Temperature -40..+85C
- Humidity 0...100 % Rh
- Pressure 300...1100 hPa (+9000m..-500m above sea level)
- Humidity sensor Response time: 1 s
- Humidity accuracy ±3 % Rh
- Pressure sensor RMS Noise 0.2 Pa, equiv. to 1.7 cm
- Current consumption 1.8 μA @ 1 Hz humidity and temperature
- Current consumption 2.8 μA @ 1 Hz pressure and temperature
- Current consumption 3.6 μA @ 1 Hz humidity, pressure and temperature
- 0.1 μA in sleep mode
- Dimensions: 22 x 35 mm