Digital Temperature Sensor - TMP102 (Qwiic)
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
currently out of stock. Can be back-ordered.
- Manufacturer: Sparkfun
- Order number: EXP-R05-1320
- Manufacturer part number: SEN-16304
- country of origin: US
- HS code: 85423190
- Weight (kg): 0.005
The TMP102 itself is an easy-to-use digital temperature sensor from Texas Instruments. While some temperature sensors use an analog voltage to represent the temperature, the TMP102 uses the I2C bus of the Arduino to communicate the temperature.
The TMP102 is capable of reading temperatures to a resolution of 0.0625°C, and is accurate up to 0.5°C. The breakout has built-in 4.7k? pull-up resistors for I2C communications and runs from 1.4V to 3.6V. I2C communication uses an open drain signaling, so there is no need to use level shifting.
- Uses the I2C interface
- I2C Address: 0x48 by default (Three additional addresses available, as well)
- 12-bit, 0.0625°C resolution
- Typical temperature accuracy of ±0.5°C
- 3.3V sensor
- Supports up to four TMP102 sensors on the I2C bus at a time
- 2x Qwiic Connectors