Dear customers,EXP Tech will be closed from 14.12.2020 to 04.01.2021 for the Christmas Holidays. Last shipping day in 2020 is 11.12.2020. Please plan ahead.
Your EXP-Tech team
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Manufacturer: Sparkfun
- Order number: EXP-R05-1320
- Manufacturer part number: SEN-16304
- Availability: 5
- country of origin: US
- HS code: 85423190
- Weight (kg): 0.005
The TMP102 itself is an easy-to-use digital temperature sensor from Texas Instruments. While some temperature sensors use an analog voltage to represent the temperature, the TMP102 uses the I2C bus of the Arduino to communicate the temperature.
The TMP102 is capable of reading temperatures to a resolution of 0.0625°C, and is accurate up to 0.5°C. The breakout has built-in 4.7kΩ pull-up resistors for I2C communications and runs from 1.4V to 3.6V. I2C communication uses an open drain signaling, so there is no need to use level shifting.
- Uses the I2C interface
- I2C Address: 0x48 by default (Three additional addresses available, as well)
- 12-bit, 0.0625°C resolution
- Typical temperature accuracy of ±0.5°C
- 3.3V sensor
- Supports up to four TMP102 sensors on the I2C bus at a time
- 2x Qwiic Connectors