BlueDot HDC1080 Board
|To 9||€12.02 *|
|From 10||€11.42 *|
|From 20||€10.82 *|
|From 50||€10.22 *|
|From 100||€9.62 *|
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
10 Stück ready for shipment
- Manufacturer: BlueDot
- Order number: EXP-R12-219
- Manufacturer part number: HDC1080
- country of origin: DE
- HS code: 90318080
- Weight (kg): 0.005
- High Accuracy. Measurement accuracy of up to ±2% accross the range of 20°C and 60°C. The HDC1080 also provides a 14-bit temperature sensor with a measurement accuracy of typically ±0.2°C between 5°C and 60°C.
- Wide Range Supply Voltage. The sensor operates from 2.7 V and 5.5 V at VCC, dispensing the need of voltage regulation.
- Voltage Supply Monitoring. The sensor indicates when the supply voltage is less than 2.8 V, which is useful for battery powered applications.
- Low Power Consumption. It has a very low power consumption, up to 1.3 µA, which minimizes the impact of self-heating.
- I2C Communication. The sensor communicates through the I2C protocol using 0x40 as the address.
Sensor Part Numer: HDC1080DMBR
Relative Humidity Accuracy RHACC: typ. ±2 %
Temperature Accuracy for range: 5°C to 60°C: typ. ±0.2 C
Relative Humidity Resolution (14 bit resolution) ±0.1%
Temperature Resolution (14 bit resolution): ±0.1°C
Board Supply Range: 3.3 V to 5.5 V
Sensor Current Consumption at 1 Hz: 1.3 µA
Board Operation Temperature: -20°C to 70°C
Communication Modes: I"C
I"C Addresses: 0x40
Board Size: 26 x 19 x 2 mm
Mounting Hole Size: 2.8 mm