Seeed Studio G1&2" Water Flow Sensor Enclosure
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
currently out of stock. Can be back-ordered.
- Manufacturer: Seeed Studio
- Order number: EXP-R02-564
- Manufacturer part number: 101990055
- country of origin: CN
- HS code: 90318038
- Weight (kg): 0.074
Water flow sensor consists of a plastic valve body, a water rotor, and a hall-effect sensor. When water flows through the rotor, rotor rolls. Its speed changes with different rate of flow. The hall-effect sensor outputs the corresponding pulse signal. This one is suitable to detect flow in water dispenser or coffee machine.
We have a comprehensive line of water flow sensors in different diameters. Check them out to find the one that meets your need most.
- Compact, Easy to Install
- High Sealing Performance
- High Quality Hall Effect Sensor
- RoHS Compliant
- Mini. Wokring Voltage: DC 4.5V
- Max. Working Current: 15mA (DC 5V)
- Working Voltage: DC 5V~24V
- Flow Rate Range: 1~30L/min
- Flow Pulse: F(Hz)=(5.0*Q)±3% Q=L/Min
- Load Capacity: ≤10mA (DC 5V)
- Operating Temperature: ≤80?
- Liquid Temperature: ≤120?
- Operating Humidity: 35%?90%RH
- Water Pressure: ≤1.75MPa
- Storage Temperature: -25?+ 80?
- Storage Humidity: 25%?95%RH