Liebe Kunden,aufgrund der COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Situation können wir derzeit keine Auslieferung am gleichen Tag der Bestellung garantieren.
Wir bitten um Ihr Verständnis!
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Ihr EXP-Tech Team
inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Sofort versandfertig, Lieferzeit ca. 1-3 Werktage
- Hersteller: Pololu
- Artikel-Nr.: EXP-R25-1022
- Herstellernummer: 3119
- Verfügbarkeit: 1
- Herkunftsland: US
- Zolltarifnummer: 85423190
- Gewicht (kg): 0.023
This programmable module combines with a Raspberry Pi to serve as the control center of a small robot or electronics project. Its ATmega32U4 AVR microcontroller comes preloaded with an Arduino-compatible bootloader, and the board includes dual motor drivers that can deliver 1.7 A per channel to two brushed DC motors. An efficient voltage regulator (5.5 V to 36 V input) and level shifters enable it to power and communicate with a Raspberry Pi. This version is assembled with selected through-hole connectors and components installed for use as a Raspberry Pi add-on.
This version of the A-Star 32U4 Robot Controller SV with Raspberry Pi Bridge (5.5 V to 36 V input voltage) is assembled with selected through-hole connectors and components for use as a Raspberry Pi expansion board, as shown in the picture above. A 2×20-pin 0.1″ female header is preinstalled to serve as a Raspberry Pi GPIO connector, and a 6-pin strip of terminal blocks and a DC power jack are mounted for motor and power connections. A buzzer is also installed, along with two 2×1-pin male headers and shorting blocks for the buzzer and battery level jumpers.
This version ships with a set of four M2.5 standoffs (11 mm length), screws, and nuts that can be used to secure the board to the Raspberry Pi at the proper height for the GPIO connector.
- Dimensions: 65 mm × 56 mm
- Programmable ATmega32U4 MCU with 32 KB flash, 2.5 KB SRAM, 1 KB EEPROM, and native full-speed USB (clocked by precision 16 MHz crystal oscillator)
- Preloaded with Arduino-compatible bootloader (no external programmer required)
- All 26 general-purpose I/O lines from the ATmega32U4 are broken out (including PB0, PD5, and PE2); 7 of these can be used as hardware PWM outputs and 12 of these can be used as analog inputs (some I/O lines are used by on-board hardware)
- Convenient 0.1″-spaced power, ground, and signal connection points
- Dual bidirectional MAX14870 motor drivers (1.7 A continuous per channel, 2.5 A peak per channel)
- Buzzer option for simple sounds and music
- 3 user-controllable LEDs
- 3 user pushbuttons
- Reset button
- Level shifters for interfacing 5 V logic to 3.3 V Raspberry Pi
- 5 V power can be sourced from USB or from 5.5 V to 36 V external supply through on-board regulator (with several access points for connecting external power)
- Switching 5 V regulator enables efficient operation
- Power switch for external power inputs
- Reverse-voltage protection on external power inputs
- Power selection circuit allows for seamless switching between power sources while providing overcurrent protection, and feedback about which power source is selected
- Provides 5 V power to Raspberry Pi
- 6-pin ISP header for use with an external programmer
4 versions available:
- A-Star 32U4 Robot Controller SV (5.5 V to 36 V), Surface mount components only
- A-Star 32U4 Robot Controller SV (5.5 V to 36 V), Assembled with selected through-hole components
- A-Star 32U4 Robot Controller LV (2.7 V to 11 V), Surface mount components only
- A-Star 32U4 Robot Controller LV (2.7 V to 11 V), Assembled with selected through-hole components