RedBearLab IoT pHAT for Raspberry PiRedBearLab
This Zero-size board provides WiFi (802.11bgn / 2.4GHz) and Bluetooth (v4.1 / BTLE) connectivity direct from the GPIO header.
The IoT pHAT provides a neat and convenient way to add WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity to your Pi Zero, while freeing up the USB data port. Using the same wireless radio chip as the Pi 3 results in reliable signal strength and quality via an on-board or optional external antenna.
- AMPAK AP6212A Wireless Module (Broadcom BCM43438 A1 chip inside)
- WiFi (802.11bgn / 2.4GHz)
- Bluetooth (4.1) and BLE support
- Single antenna for concurrent WiFi and Bluetooth operations
- Onboard PCB antenna
- External antenna connector
- Antenna switch for extenal antenna
- 32 Kbit (4 KByte) EEPROM for DTOverlay configuration
- 40-pin connector
- WiFi: SDIO v2.0 - up to 20 MHz clock rate
- Bluetooth: UART (up to 4 Mbps)
- FCC/CE certified
- Pre-soldered with 40-pin female header, no assembly required!