JustBoom Digi HATPi Supply
- Pi Supply
Auf LagerGarantiertes Versanddatum: 24.07.18, wenn Sie in den nächsten bestellen
The JustBoom Digi HAT is a high-resolution digital audio output add-on board for the Raspberry Pi. Simply stack the plug-and-play add-on board (HAT) onto your Raspberry Pi A+, B+, 2B or the new 3B, and it will be ready to use immediately. The JustBoom Digi HAT produces an unmodified, high-quality digital audio data stream for bit-perfect transmission to your hi-fi system.
JustBoom designed the Digi HAT to be simple to install and use. With no soldering required and all the mounting hardware already provided, this product is suitable for beginners and seasoned professionals alike. Just connect your Digi HAT to external DAC or amplifier/amplified speakers and you can be up and running quickly, enjoying flawless high-quality audio playback within minutes.
The Raspberry Pi Digi HAT uses the I2S interface for its audio input, which reduces CPU load on the Raspberry Pi compared with USB solutions. It is also powered directly from the GPIO header, so no extra cables or power supplies are required to connect to the Raspberry Pi. All of the Raspberry Pi GPIO pins are still accessible on the Digi HAT for easy customization of your project. Add additional sensors, buttons, LEDs, rotary encoders or anything your heart desires.
- Dedicated S/PDIF output interface chip supports up to 192kHz / 24-bit resolution
- Digital audio output over either optical (TOSLINK) or coaxial (RCA electrical) connectors
- Low-jitter, bit-perfect digital output
- Output transformer for galvanic isolation
- Plug-and-play compatibility for ease of use
- Software volume control from your Raspberry Pi
- No soldering required
- Powered by the Raspberry Pi GPIO header
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi A+, B+, 2B and the new 3B
- Mounting hardware included
- Optional IR receiver included in package
- All Raspberry Pi GPIO pins still accessible via 40-pin unpopulated extension header
- Full driver support in Raspbian / NOOBS
- Compatible with OSMC / Max2Play / RuneAudio / Volumio / Moode / PiCorePlayer / PiMusicBox / OpenELEC and others