JustBoom Amp Zero pHATPi Supply
Harness the clarity of your high-definition music files with the JustBoom Pi Zero amplifier board. Audio the way it was meant to be heard!
The JustBoom Pi Zero Amp is a high quality audio amplifier designed specifically for the Raspberry Pi Zero. It provides up to 192kHz/32bit digital to analogue conversion and gives up to a 2x40W Class-D amplified output. We’ve also included an optional IR receiver to allow remote control operation of your Raspberry Pi. Simply stack the plug-and-play Pi Zero Amp onto your Pi Zero and you can be streaming flawless high quality audio in minutes over the cloud or local network.
Need help understanding how this product works? Follow our product guide.
- Pi Zero Gameboy
- Follow our full setup guide for assembling your JustBoom Amp Zero
- Configure the JustBoom Player software
- Full high quality audio – 384kHz / 32bit
- Advanced ESD protection
- Plug and play compatibility for ease of use
- Hardware volume control from your Raspberry Pi
- No soldering required
- Powered by the Raspberry Pi GPIO header
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Zero and the new Pi Zero Wireless
- Mounting hardware included
- Optional IR receiver included in package
- Full driver support in Raspbian / NOOBS
- TAS5756 Digital Audio AMP – Class D
- Texas Instruments TPA6133A2 headphone amplifier – 138mW
- Maximum output is 30 W (RMS) 55W (Peak)
- Fully integrated hardware volume mixing via “alsamixer” or any ALSA compatible application
- Optional Vishay TSOP4838 IR receiver (solder yourself if required)
- 112db SNR and -93db THD for best-in-class audio
- Advanced ESD protection on both headphone and RCA outputs