Seeed Studio Grove - Solid State RelaySeeed Studio
- Seeed Studio
Grove – Solid State Relay is a non-contact electronic switch module that has relay features. Based on S208T02, it has a maximum output of 250VAC/4A, with a switching speed less than 10ms. This module is equipped with acrylic base and a 3D-printed protection insulation shield, for user’s safety. The featured LED indicates that the relay is on. It can be widely used in various areas such as computer peripheral interfaces, temperature/speed light adjustment, servo control, petrochemical, medical instrumentations, financial devices, coal, meters, traffic signals, etc.
- Compatible with both 3.3V and 5V control level
- Low switching latency（≤10ms）
- LED on-state indicator
- Featured radiator provide better stability
- Acrylic base and insulation paper increase safety performance
- Grove compatible
- Operations that require low-latency switching, e.g. stage light control
- Devices that require high stability, e.g. medical devices, traffic signals
- Situations that require explosion-proof, anticorrosion, moisture-proof, e.g. coal, chemical industries.
For all Grove users (especially beginners), we provide you guidance PDF documents. Please download and read through Preface - Getting Started and Introduction to Grove before your using of the product.