Grove - High Precision RTCSeeed Studio
According to the name, it is easy to know that the Grove – High Precision RTC is a more accurate real-time-clock comparing to Grove – RTC with the regular clock chip DS1307. The heart of Grove – High Precision RTC is PHILIPS PCF85063TP, which is a CMOS chip that optimized for low power consumption, the typical current can be less than 1.2uA at certain environment. All addresses and data are transferred serially via the two-line bidirectional I2C bus, of which the maximum speed is 400kbit/s. An offset register allows fine-tuning of the clock, and the register address is incremented automatically after each read or written data byte.
The Grove – High Precision RTC might one the most precise and low consumption RTC you can get so far, If your application requires high precision timing providing, please don’t hesitate to get one.
- Provides year, month, day, weekday, hours, minutes, and seconds based on a 32.768 kHz quartz crystal
- Clock operating voltage: 0.9 V to 5.5 V
- Low current: typical less than 1.2 μA at VDD = 3.3 V and Tamb = 25 °C
- Up to 400 kHz two-line I²C-bus interface (at VDD = 1.8 V to 5.5 V)
- Programmable clock output for peripheral devices (32.768 kHz, 16.384 kHz, 8.192 kHz, 4.096 kHz, 2.048 kHz, 1.024 kHz, and 1 Hz)
- Selectable integrated oscillator load capacitors for CL = 7 pF or CL = 12.5 pF
- Minute and half minute interrupt
- Internal Power-On Reset (POR)
- Programmable offset register for frequency adjustment
- Compatible platform：Arduino, BeagleBone Green, BeagleBone Green Wireless etc.