Pololu 9V Step-Up Spannungsregler U3V12F9Pololu
Auf LagerGarantiertes Versanddatum: 26.02.18, wenn Sie in den nächsten bestellen
These boost (step-up) voltage regulators generate higher output voltages from input voltages as low as 2.5 V. They are switching regulators (also called switched-mode power supplies (SMPS) or DC-to-DC converters) and have a typical efficiency between 80% to 90%. The available output current is a function of the input voltage, output voltage, and efficiency (see Typical Efficiency and Output Current section below), but the input current can typically be as high as 1.4 A. This regulator is available with a fixed 5 V, 9 V, or 12 V output:
The regulator’s thermal shutdown prevents damage from overheating, but it does not have short-circuit or reverse-voltage protection.
We have several other boost regulators that you might consider as alternatives to these:
- 3.3V or 5V boost regulator NCP1402 – lower-current alternatives that work with input voltages as low as 0.8 V.
- Adjustable boost regulator 2.5-9.5 V – output voltage is adjustable from 2.5 to 9.5 V; works with input voltage as low as 1.5 V.
- Adjustable boost regulator 4-25 V – output voltage is adjustable from 4 to 25 V; works with input voltage as low as 1.5 V.
- input voltage: 2.5 V – VOUT
- fixed 5 V, 9 V, or 12 V output with 4% accuracy
- 1.4 A switch allows for input currents up to 1.4 A
- 2 mA typical no-load quiescent current
- integrated over-temperature shutoff
- small size: 0.515" × 0.32" × 0.1" (13 × 8 × 3 mm)
- Size: 0.32″ × 0.515″ × 0.1″1
- Weight: 0.4 g1
- Minimum operating voltage: 2.5 V
- Maximum operating voltage: 9 V
- Maximum input current: 1.5 A2
- Output voltage: 9 V
- Reverse voltage protection?: N
- Maximum quiescent current: 2 mA
- 1. Without included optional headers.
- 2. Regulator may overheat at lower input currents when VIN is much lower than VOUT. Available output current is a function of VIN, VOUT, and the regulator efficiency.