Pololu Step-Down Spannungsregler D24V6AHVPololu
These adjustable buck (step-down) voltage regulators generate lower, user-adjustable output voltages from a wide input voltage range of 4.5 to 42 V. They are switching regulators (also called switched-mode power supplies (SMPS) or DC-to-DC converters) and have a typical efficiency of 80%, which is much more efficient than linear voltage regulators, especially when the difference between the input and output voltage is large. The output voltage is set using the board’s trimmer potentiometer, with the two D24VxALV versions having an available range of approximately 2.5 V to 7.5 V and the two D24VxAHV models having an available range of approximately 4 V to 25 V. Versions with 300 mA and 600 mA maximum output currents are available
The regulator has short-circuit protection, and thermal shutdown prevents damage from overheating. The board does not have reverse-voltage protection.
If you need more output current, consider our D15V35F5S3 and D15V70F5S3 3.3V/5V step-down voltage regulators, which can typically deliver a continuous 3.5 A and 7 A, respectively.
- input voltage: 4.5 V to 42 V (note: the input voltage should be at least a few volts above the output voltage)
- output adjustable from 2.5 V to 7.5 V (D24VxALV) or 4 V to 25 V (D24VxAHV)
- maximum output current of 300 mA (D24V3Axx) or 600 mA (D24V6Axx)
- 550 kHz switching frequency
- 2 mA typical no-load quiescent current (20 μA typical quiescent current with SHDN = 0V)
- integrated over-temperature and over-current shutoff
- small size: 0.6″ × 0.4″ × 0.16″ (15 × 10 × 4 mm)
- weight without header pins: 0.03 oz (0.8 g)
- Size: 0.4″ × 0.6″ × 0.15″1
- Weight: 0.8 g
- Minimum operating voltage: 4.5 V
- Maximum operating voltage: 42 V
- Maximum output current: 600 mA
- Minimum output voltage: 4 V
- Maximum output voltage: 25 V2
- Reverse voltage protection?: N
- 1. Without included optional headers.
- 2. Output voltage cannot exceed input voltage.