Pololu 3.3V 300mA Step-Down Spannungsregler D24V3F3Pololu
Note: We recommend the newer 500 mA D24V5Fx family and 1 A D24V10Fx family of step-down voltage regulators over this product. They offer similar performance with much lower dropout voltages and higher efficiencies at light loads, and they are available in a wider range of output voltages.
These buck (step-down) voltage regulators generate lower output voltages from input voltages as high as 42 V. They are switching regulators (also called switched-mode power supplies (SMPS) or DC-to-DC converters) and have a typical efficiency between 80% to 90%, which is much more efficient than linear voltage regulators, especially when the difference between the input and output voltage is large. This regulator is available with a fixed 3.3 V, 5 V, 9 V, or 12 V output, and two versions are available for each voltage, one with a 300 mA maximum output current (D24V3Fx) and one with a 600 mA maximum output current (D24V6Fx)
The regulator has short-circuit protection, and thermal shutdown prevents damage from overheating. The board does not have reverse-voltage protection.
If you need more output current, consider our D15V35F5S3 and D15V70F5S3 3.3V/5V step-down voltage regulators, which can typically deliver a continuous 3.5 A and 7 A, respectively.
- Input voltage: [output voltage + dropout voltage] to 42 V (see below for more information on dropout voltage)
- Fixed 3.3 V, 5 V, 9 V, or 12 V output (depending on regulator version) with 4% accuracy
- Maximum output current: 300 mA or 600 mA (depending on regulator version)
- 550 kHz switching frequency
- 2 mA typical no-load quiescent current (20 μA typical quiescent current with SHDN = LOW)
- Integrated over-temperature and over-current shutoff
- Small size: 0.5″ × 0.4″ × 0.1″ (13 mm × 10 mm × 3 mm)
- Size: 0.4″ × 0.5″ × 0.1″
- Weight: 0.5 g
- Minimum operating voltage: 3.8 V
- Maximum operating voltage: 42 V
- Maximum output current: 300 mA
- Output voltage: 3.3 V
- Reverse voltage protection?: N
- Maximum quiescent current: 2 mA