Pololu Adjustable Boost Regulator 4-25VPololu
Ab Warenkorbwert 50€ ein Aufkleber gratis!
Auf LagerGarantiertes Versanddatum: 19.12.17, wenn Sie in den nächsten bestellen
The Pololu adjustable boost regulator is a very flexible switching regulator (also called a switched-mode power supply, SMPS, or DC-to-DC converter) that can generate voltages higher than its input voltage. We offer two adjustable ranges: approximately 2.5 V to 9.5 V and 4 V to 25 V. The output voltage can be set using the trimmer potentiometer in the upper-right corner of the board. The input voltage range is 1.5 V to 16 V (the input voltage should be kept below the output voltage). The integrated 2 A switch allows for output currents high enough to drive small motors, as in our 3pi robot, and allows large voltage gains, such as obtaining 24 V from two NiMH or NiCd cells.
Some example applications include:
- Powering 5 V or 3.3 V systems from lower-voltage batteries
- Powering 5 V subsystems (e.g. sensors) in lower-voltage (e.g. 3.3 V) systems
- Achieving consistent actuator operation when powered by fluctuating batteries
- Powering high-brightness LEDs or a large number of LEDs in series
We also offer several boost regulators with fixed output voltages:
- Pololu 9V Step-Up Voltage Regulator U3V12F9
- Pololu 5V Step-Up Voltage Regulator U3V12F5
- Pololu 12V Step-Up Voltage Regulator U3V12F12
Note: For high-volume applications, this product can be customized with fixed output voltages ranging from 2 V to 30 V.
- input voltage: 1.5 V to 16 V
- output adjustable from 4 V to 25 V
- 750 kHz switching frequency
- 2 A switch (and input) limit
- integrated over-temperature and over-current shutoff
- typical efficiency of 80-90% when doubling voltage and with 100-500 mA output
- small size: 10.7 x 22.4 x 5.8 mm (0.42" x 0.88" x 0.23")
- weight without header pins: 1.6 g (0.06 oz)
|Minimum operating voltage:||1.5 V|
|Maximum operating voltage:||16 V2|
|Maximum input current:||2 A|
|Minimum output voltage:||4 V|
|Maximum output voltage:||25 V|
|Reverse voltage protection?:||N|
|Maximum quiescent current:||30 mA3 |
- 1. Without included optional headers.
- 2. Absolute max. The operating voltage should not exceed the set output voltage, VOUT.
- 3. With no load. Actual quiescent current ranges from 2 to 30 mA depending on input voltage and output voltages