FingerTech tinyESC v2FingerTech Robotics
- FingerTech Robotics
Auf LagerGarantiertes Versanddatum: 19.06.18, wenn Sie in den nächsten bestellen
These are the smallest and lightest motor controllers currently manufactured for RC hobby robotics. They take up very little space but can handle more than enough motor current for your robots.
Version 2.3 now with 50% higher continuous-current capacity! Thicker pcb traces shunt heat away from the driver chip faster - meaning you can run larger motors!
- Read the tinyESC review in SERVO Magazine!
The tinyESC v2 includes a Battery Eliminator Circuit. If there is no 5V supply present on the robot, this will power the radio receiver from the main battery.
*If 5V already exists, pull the red 5V pin from the connector. We do not recommend running multiple BECs together.
Battery Voltage: 6.5V - 36V
Battery Eliminator Output Voltage: 5V
Battery Eliminator Output Current: 100mA max (can run other electronics like receivers and other ESCs, but not motors or servos.)
BEC current is derated for voltage above 8V - see graph: BEC Derating Graph.
Motor Current: 1.5A continuous (forever). For robots, usable continuous current is 2.0A.
Max Current: 3A. For robots though, 5A-stall motors are easily handled by tinyESCs (see videos below).
Circuit board size: 1.27x1.27x0.41cm (0.5x0.5x0.16”)
Outer heatshrink size: 1.35x2.28x0.48cm (0.53x0.90x0.19”) - calibration pins can be shortened or removed to reduce length
Weight with wires: 4.5grams (0.16oz)
- Bi-directional brushed motor controller.
- Ultra-compact and lightweight.
- Undervoltage, overcurrent, overtemp protection.
- Internal BEC (battery eliminator circuit) provides 5V to receiver - no extra receiver battery required!
- Calibrate function allows precision driving.
- Status LEDs for both directions and calibration.
- *Includes 0.01uF capacitor. Solder between motor leads to filter motor noise and voltage spikes. (Not required for FingerTech Spark motors.)