Crazyflie 2.0 - Qi inductive charging expansion boardBitcraze
Want to charge your Crazyflie 2.0 without connecting the uUSB cable? Then the Crazyflie 2.0 Qi inductive charging expansion board is a great option. It supports the Qi standard and can be used with the same Qi charger you have for your phone or tablet. It also supports the latest WPC V1.1 specification and is able to supply up to 1A at 5V to the Crazyflie 2.0.
This product is intended to be used together with the Crazyflie 2.0 nano quadcopter and uses it's expansion board system. Please have a look at the buyers guide for more info about Crazyflie 2.0 expansion boards.
- Compatible with the Qi standard
- Automatic detection of expansion board using 1-wire memory
- Mechanical specification:
- Designed for mounting under the Crazyflie 2.0
- 1-wire memory for automatic expansion board detection
- Supports the Qi wireless charging standard (WPC V1.1)
- Can supply up to 1A at 5V
- Based on the TI BQ51013B
- Weight: 5.0g
- Size (WxHxD): 30x30x5mm