Seeed Studio Micro BLE Module w/ Cortex-M0 Based nRF51822 SoCSeeed Studio
The BLE Micro is a low cost ARM cortex-m0 based module for Bluetooth® Smart designs with the nRF51822 SoC. The module gives access to at most 23 GPIO pins via pin pads and incorporates an on board PCB antenna to minimize material cost but also with a good performance.The application engineers can easily apply the module for theirs application without worrying about the specific impedance matching or soldering fine pitch related radio designing issues.
- Multi-protocol 2.4GHz radio
- 32-bit ARM Cortex M0 processor
- 256kB flash/16kB RAM
- Programmable output power from +4dBm to -20dBm
- Flexible and configurable 23 pin GPIO
- Wide supply voltage range (1.8 V to 3.6 V)