zzgl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit ca. 14 Tage
- Hersteller: Sparkfun
- Artikel-Nr.: EXP-R05-907
- Herstellernummer: WRL-12823
- Verfügbarkeit: 0
- Herkunftsland: US
- Zolltarifnummer: 85279900
- Gewicht (kg): 0.005
This is the SparkFun RFM69 Breakout, a small piece of tech that breaks out all the pins available on the RFM69HCW module as well as making the transceiver easy to use. The RFM69HCW is an inexpensive and versatile radio module that operates in the unlicensed ISM (Industry, Science and Medicine) radio band. It?s perfect for building inexpensive short-range wireless networks of sensors and actuators for home automation, citizen science and more.
This RFM69HCW operates on the 434MHz frequency and is capable of transmitting at up to 100mW and up to 300kbps, but you can change both of those values to fit your application. For example, you can maximize range by increasing the transmit power and reducing the data rate, or you can reduce both for short-range sensor networks that sip battery power. At full power and with simple wire antennas, we can get messages from one side of a large office building to the other through numerous internal walls. In open air you can reach 500 meters or more. With more complex antennas and modulation schemes, similar parts have successfully transmitted from space to the ground (by very smart amateur radio enthusiasts; your mileage may vary)!
The RFM69HCW uses an SPI (Serial Peripheral Interface) to communicate with a host microcontroller, and several good Arduino libraries are available. It supports up to 256 networks of 255 nodes per network, features AES encryption to keep your data private, and transmits data packets up to 66 bytes long.
Dimensions: 0.8" x 1.1"
- Transmit power: -18dBm (0.016mW) to +20dBm (100mW) in 1dBm steps
- Receive sensitivity: down to -120dBm at 1.2kbps
- Modulation types: FSK GFSK MSK GMSK OOK
- Bit rates (FSK): 1.2kbps to 300kbps
- Voltage range: 1.8V to 3.6V
- Current consumption: 0.1uA sleep, 1.25mA standby, 16mA receive, 130mA transmit (max)
- Encryption: AES 128-bit (optional)
- Packet buffer (FIFO): 66 bytes