Itead Studio Sonoff SV Safe Voltage WiFi Wireless Switch Smart Home Module Support Secondary DevelopITead Studio
Ab Warenkorbwert 50€ ein Aufkleber gratis!
- ITead Studio
Auf LagerGarantiertes Versanddatum: 18.12.17, wenn Sie in den nächsten bestellen
Sonoff SV(safe voltage) is a low power supply Sonoff version,which supports 5-24V power supply. The power separation circuit enables it to control AC or DC power for the connected device, but you need to do some welding to realize this function. Sonoff SV has GIPO reserved to support secondary development. This version does not have 433 RF function and without shell.
Sonoff is a low-cost, affordable device that help you to step into the amazing smart home.It is a WiFi wireless switch that can connect to appliance of different types and brands. Sonoff sends data to cloud platform through the WiFi Router, which enables you to remotely control all appliances with the App eWeLink on your smart phone. The server of Sonoff is Amazon AWS global server.Sonoff makes all your home appliances smart, as long as your phone has network you can remotely turn on or turn off your appliances from anywhere at any time. And by setting timing schedules for your appliances, you can maintain a carefree life.
The App eWeLink enables you to control your devices easily. You can download the iOS version in App Store and the Android version in Google Play.
Manual for Sonoff WiFi Wireless Switch
- Support 5~24V power supply
- Support fast configure SSID and password through APP.
- Support automatic connect to server, register and update status info.
- Support tracking device status and timely remote control through APP.
- Support setting max 8 single or repeat timing tasks each device
- Reserve GIPO to support secondary development.
- Support numerous WiFi smart switches one smart phone.
- 802.11 b / g / n
- Built-in Tensilica L106 ultra-low power consumption 32-bit micro-MCU, dominant frequency support 80 MHz and 160 MHz, support RTOS
- Built-in TCP / IP protocol stack
- Built-in TR switch, balun, LNA, power amplifier and matching network
- Built-in PLL, voltage regulator and power supply management components, 802.11b mode +20 dBm output power
- A-MPDU&A-MSDU aggregation and 0.4μs guard interval
- WiFi @ 2.4 GHz, supports WPA / WPA2 safe mode
- Support cloud OTA upgration
- Support STA / AP / STA + AP mode
- UART, I2C, PWM, GPIO
- Deep sleep maintain current is 10 uA, shutdown current is less than 5 uA
- Wake-up, connect and transfer data packets in 2 ms
- Standby power consumption is less than 1.0 mW (DTIM3)
- Operating temperature range: -40 ℃ - 125 ℃
- Other parameters as follows