19:1 Getriebemotor 37Dx68L mm mit 64 CPR EncoderPololu
This gearmotor is a powerful 12V brushed DC motor with a 18.75:1 metal gearbox and an integrated quadrature encoder that provides a resolution of 64 counts per revolution of the motor shaft, which corresponds to 1200 counts per revolution of the gearbox’s output shaft. These units have a 16 mm-long, 6 mm-diameter D-shaped output shaft. This gearmotor is also available without an encoder.
Key specs at 12 V: 500 RPM and 300 mA free-run, 6 kg-cm and 5 A stall.
- Size: 37D x 68L mm
- Weight: 215 g
- Shaft diameter: 6 mm
- Gear ratio: 19:1
- No-load speed at 12V: 500 rpm
- No-load current at 12V: 300 mA
- Stall current at 12V: 5000 mA
- Stall torque at 12V: 6 kg-cm
- No-load speed at 6V: 256 rpm
- No-load current at 6V: 250 mA
- Stall current at 6V: 2500 mA
- Stall torque at 6V: 3 kg-cm
- Lead length: 27,94 cm