125:1 Metal Gearmotor 20Dx44L mm 12V CB with Extended Motor ShaftPololu
These small brushed DC gearmotors can deliver a lot of power for their size. This version has a 12V brushed DC motor with long-life carbon brushes combined with a 125:1 metal spur gearbox. The gearmotor is cylindrical with a diameter of 20 mm, and the D-shaped output shaft is 4 mm in diameter and extends 18 mm from the face plate of the gearbox. This version also has a 6 × 2 mm extended motor shaft.
Key specs at 12 V: 110 RPM and 90 mA with no-load, 110 oz-in (7.9 kg-cm) and 1.6 A at stall. Note: the gearbox torque limit is 70 oz-in (5 kg-cm).
- Size: 20D × 44L mm
- Weight: 46 g
- Shaft diameter: 4 mm
- Gear ratio: 125:1
- Free-run speed @ 12V: 110 rpm
- Free-run current @ 12V: 90 mA
- Stall current @ 12V: 1.6 A
- Stall torque @ 12V: 7.9 kg-cm
- Free-run speed @ 6V: 55 rpm
- Stall current @ 6V: 0.8 A
- Stall torque @ 6V: 3.95 kg-cm
- Extended motor shaft?: Y
- Motor type: 1.6A stall @ 12V CB (carbon brush)