78:1 Metal Gearmotor 20Dx43L mm 12V CB with Extended Motor ShaftPololu
These small brushed DC gearmotors can deliver a lot of power for their size. This version has a 12V brushed DC motor with long-life carbon brushes combined with a 78.13:1 metal spur gearbox. The gearmotor is cylindrical with a diameter of 20 mm, and the D-shaped output shaft is 4 mm in diameter and extends 18 mm from the face plate of the gearbox. This version also has a 6 × 2 mm extended motor shaft.
Key specs at 12 V: 180 RPM and 90 mA with no-load, 75 oz-in (5.4 kg-cm) and 1.6 A at stall.
- Size: 20D × 43L mm
- Weight: 45 g
- Shaft diameter: 4 mm
- Gear ratio: 78.125:1
- Free-run speed @ 12V: 180 rpm
- Free-run current @ 12V: 90 mA
- Stall current @ 12V: 1.6 A
- Stall torque @ 12V: 5.4 kg-cm
- Free-run speed @ 6V: 90 rpm
- Stall current @ 6V: 0.8 A
- Stall torque @ 6V: 2.7 kg-cm
- Extended motor shaft?: Y
- Motor type: 1.6A stall @ 12V CB (carbon brush)