63:1 Metal Gearmotor 20Dx43L mm 12V CBPololu
These small brushed DC gearmotors can deliver a lot of power for their size. This version has a 12V brushed DC motor with long-life carbon brushes combined with a 62.5:1 metal spur gearbox. The gearmotor is cylindrical with a diameter of 20 mm, and the D-shaped output shaft is 4 mm in diameter and extends 18 mm from the face plate of the gearbox.
Key specs at 12 V: 225 RPM and 90 mA with no-load, 4.2 kg-cm and 1.6 A at stall.
- Size: 20D × 43L mm
- Weight: 45 g
- Shaft diameter:4 mm
- Gear ratio: 62.5:1
- Free-run speed @ 12V: 225 rpm
- Free-run current @ 12V: 90 mA
- Stall current @ 12V: 1.6 A
- Stall torque @ 12V: 4.2 kg-cm
- Free-run speed @ 6V: 115 rpm
- Stall current @ 6V: 0.8 A
- Stall torque @ 6V: 2.1 kg-cm
- Extended motor shaft?: N
- Motor type: 1.6A stall @ 12V CB (carbon brush)