MD04 - medium power motor driverRobot Electronics
The MD04 is a medium power motor driver and is an upgraded replacement for the MD03, the main features are ease of use and flexibility. The motor's power is controlled by on-board Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) generators driving the H-Bridge Transistors.
- Voltage - 5v - 24v
- Current - up to 20A
- Control 1 - 0v - 2.5v - 5v Analogue for Reverse - Stop - Forward
- Control 2 - 0v - 5v (or PWM equiv.) with separate direction control
- Control 3 - RC Mode - Controlled by standard Radio Control system. Direct connection to RC receiver. (1mS - 2mS pulse with 1.5mS center off).
- Control 4 - I2C Interface, full control, acceleration and status reporting. Up to 8 modules on bus. SCL speed up to 1MHz
- Control 5 - Serial at 5v levels and up to 115.2k baud rate
- Current limiter - Preset at 20A
- Temperature limiter - Reduces power gracefully if module overheats
- Size - 113mm x 52mm x 30mm