Olimexino-328 Arduino Like Development BoardOlimex
- ATMEGA328 microcontroller
- can work at different frequencies with easily exchange of the quartz crystal on socket.
- DCDC power supply allow power input voltage from 9 to 30V DC thus making possible to take virtually any power supply adapter on the market, also enable application which are in industrial power supply 24VDC.
- carefully selected all components to work reliable in INDUSTIRAL temperature range -25+85C so the board can be used in INDUSTIRAL applications.
- ULTRA LOW POWER voltage regulators and the consumption is only few microamps, which enables handheld and battery powered applications.
- Li-Ion rechargable battery power supply option with BUILD-IN on board charger, so when you attach battery it is automatically charged and kept in this state until the other power source (USB or external adapter) is removed and it AUTOMATICALLY will power the board - no jumpers, no switches!
- work both on 3.3V and on 5V which is selectable with switch, so 3.3V and 5V shields can be used
- UEXT connector which allow many existing modules like RF, ZIGBEE, GSM, GPS to be connected
- Allows RTC - Real Time Clock.
- NOISE IMMUNE design, there are number of threads on Arduino forum for problems with the RESET when board works with motors, this is because Atmel recommendations were omited in the original design, we fixed this.
- Separate voltage regulator for the Analog part, which allow the ADC to be read correctly without the digital noise pickup.
- Optionally if someone need higher precision and temperature stability in Analog reading we have provision on the board for Aref preciese source.
- the LEDs and the BUTTONs are on the edge of the board so there is easy access even if the boards have shields on them
- all components are LOWER than the connectors, so the shields do not interference with them
- mini USB connector is used which is common and used in most cell phones, so you do not have to buy other cables
- original design had flaw and the connectors were not spaced at 0.1" this make perfo board use impossible, to keep the compatibility we have same spacing but we add next to this connector on 0.1" which customer can use with perforated boards
- all signals on the connectors are printed on top and on bottom of the board, so when you check with probe you know exactly which port you are measuring
- 4 mount holes make board attachment easier
- OLIMEXINO-328 REV.B schematic in PDF format
- OLIMEXINO-328 REV.B Eagle schematic released under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License
- OLIMEXINO-328 REV.B Eagle board file released under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License
- OLIMEXINO-328 + MOD-IO2 example for I2C - instructions inside
- OLIMEXINO-328 + MOD-RS485-ISO example for I2C - instructions in the archive
- OLIMEXINO-328 + MOD-MP3-X example - instructions in the archive
- MOD-TC temperature read demo code reads the temperature of thermocouple connected to MOD-TC and OLIMEXINO-328
- SHIELD-LOL draw functions
- SHIELD-LOL text scroll
- OLIMEXINO-328 + MOD-SMB380 example - Arduino example